Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
• When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
• Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.
• Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecstasy.
• Take naps.
• Stretch before rising.
• Run, romp, and play daily.
• Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
• Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
• On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
• On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
• When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
• Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
• Be faithful.
• Never pretend to be something you’re not.
• If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
• When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by, and nuzzle them gently.
“Blessings on your journey “
3 thoughts on “The secret of happiness that we can learn from a good dog.”
This is brilliant!!! Whoof, whooff…
I LOVE this!
Sent from my iPhone
Wonderful, Mark. Great advice. ~Greg
On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 12:05 PM Living and Dying wrote:
> mkanthony posted: ” Remember, if a dog was the teacher you would learn > things like: • When your loved ones come home, always run to greet them.• > Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride.• Allow the experience of > fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure Ecs” >